25th Alzheimer Europe Conference Dementia: Putting strategies and research into practice
Call for abstracts now open
Alzheimer Europe and Alzheimer Spominčica invite you to submit abstracts for the upcoming 25th Alzheimer Europe Conference in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Abstracts for oral and poster presentations are welcome in the following categories:
- Dementia-friendly society - Involving people with dementia, Perceptions and image of dementia, Art and dementia, Living in the community
- Policies and Strategies - Dementia strategies, Legal issues, Care pathways, Minority groups
- Innovative care – Psychosocial interventions, Post-Diagnostic support, Person-centred care, End-of-life aspect
- Medical aspects – Timely diagnosis, Risk factors and prevention of dementia, Behavioural and psychological symptoms of dementia, Treatment of dementia
The call for abstracts will close on 31 March 2015. Click here for more information.
Registration is now open: take advantage of early bird rates till 31 May 2015
Early Bird registration
Take advantage of the early bird registration fee till 31 May 2015. Register now for the Alzheimer Europe Conference in Ljubljana and benefit from the reduced registration fee of EUR 225 instead of EUR 350.
The full conference registration fee includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Delegate bag and final programme including the abstract book
- Opening ceremony and welcome reception
- Scheduled coffee breaks on 3 and 4 September
- Scheduled lunches on 3 and 4 September
Alzheimer Europe and Alzheimer Spominčica also provide reduced rates for students and for delegates from low and middle income countries. One day registrations are also available. Click here for more information